The professional background of IAG Architecture Studio is perceived in the urban structure of Neuquén and its surrounding areas. A group of professionals conquered the local scenario, and since the early 90s have generated solid architectural and urban ideas.
IAG is an organization in which architects, urban planners, landscapers, engineers and designers give shape to the contours of the Patagonian architecture, guided by the vast experience of its founding directors: Adrián Ibarroule, Oscar Aprea and Gustavo Gradel.
We believe that architecture is important as a cultural fact and system of ideas, as a contribution to urban landscape and as a poetic celebration of cities, all of which translates into a diversity of production:
- Architecture and design as a cultural construction.
- Answers that go beyond the program and context, not rigid or schematic.
- The summary of the core idea, not as a simple typological or simple solution.
- The poetry as an evocative and philosophical reason that enhances life and the city.
- Function as unavoidable truth that must be undertaken from the trade.
- Geometry as a means to develop projects through spatial revelation
- Non-speculative or abusive relationships with the land and the context.
- Accuracy and search of equilibrium in the parts and the whole.
- Aesthetics related to the quality of materials, proportions and senses.
- Sensitivity when dealing with details.
- The sensorial enjoyment of space and its relations as way of defining and providing a stage for habitable spaces.
- Participation of end users as part of the vital service that the architect provides to the community.
- Creativity, skill, accuracy, evolution.
In order to introduce quality into a company, one must start by developing a policy that provides resources to achieve certification standards. IAG has implemented an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, thus including the needs and expectations of the consumer of current architecture and making a commitment with client satisfaction, life quality, environment, technology, ecology and the evolution of architecture in this new century.
For 20 years, we have given answers to the most diverse needs, incorporating the client into the design process with high quality levels. Thus we have managed to build customer loyalty:
- 47 Street – Portal de la Patagonia
- Asociación Integración – Escuela del Sol
- Barbosa Ilolay – Cipolletti
- Biblioteca J.B. Alberdi
- Bodega del Fin del Mundo
- BPN – (Arquitectos asociados)
- Banco Patagonia
- Casino Magic – Pinnacle Entertainment
- Carlos Isla y Cia
- Clínica Moguillansky – Neuquén
- CODERE / AGG
- Colegio de Psicólogos Neuquén
- Colegio San José Obrero
- COPGO Group
- Crown Casino
- ECOR S.A.
- El Niño Feliz
- Federación Médica de Río Negro
- Gas y Petroleo del Neuquén
- Imagen Señalización
- Instituto Municipal de Previsión Social Neuquén
- La Segunda
- Los Alamos de Rosauer
- Los Canales de Plottier
- Mercado de Concentración del Neuquén
- Nippon Car
- Parroquia San Cayetano
- Repsol YPF
- Riva S.A.
- UNCo – Escuela de Medicina
- Vela Hnos.
- Viva Maria